To recover UK or EU VAT paid on your business expenses , all we need is:

1. Completion of our application form
Download here view

2. Original invoices on which UK or EU VAT has been charged
(including exhibition costs, hotel bills, meals, car hire etc.)

Commencing from January 2006, your company name must appear on the original invoices that are to be used for VAT reclaim.

3. Original copy of Business Registration (BR COPY issued) as issued by your tax authority.
This certificate simply states that you or your company are registered for business in your home country.
Hong Kong China Taiwan

Please note photocopies, credit card receipts and fax copies are NOT accepted by the UK or EU tax authorities, Invoices and business registrations must be in original form.